Enter the total amount of your uniform cost as directed by the uniform officer.
Once payment has cleared you can collect your uniforms.
Only pay when you are about to collect uniforms from the WJCC uniform shop!
The WJCC Uniform shop it will be open on Allocation night 24th September 2019
Uniforms can now be purchased online or paid in cash when collected.
- WJCC polo shirts $40
- WJCC wide brimmed hat $15
- WJCC cap $15
All WJCC Junior members are required to wear the club uniform:
- WJCC shirt ($40)
- White pants (or shorts)
- White shoes (predominantly white, no spikes)
- WJCC broad brimmed hat (or WJCC blue cap) ($15)
All Master Blaster members are to wear shirts and cap provided in the Master Blaster pack with shorts (preferably light colour) and trainers.
All Junior Blaster members are to wear shirts and hat provided in the Junior Blaster pack with shorts (preferably light colour) and trainers.
- Club shirts and broad brimmed hats may be purchased from the club. These will be available at Registration Day and Allocation Day. Alternatively contact the Uniform Co-ordinator.
- For all age groups (Junior Blaster, Master Blaster and Juniors) there is a no hat – no play policy. The preferred hat for U10s upwards is a broad brimmed hat.
- A broad brimmed hat is provided free to all new players joining as a Junior member. This includes players coming up from Master Blaster into U10.