Skip to content
Parents agree to:
- Create a fun and enjoyable environment both at training and on game days.
- Be a role model for your child. Remember children learn from example.
- Support and encourage all players including the players of the opposition team. Never mock or ridicule the efforts of the players in either your or the opposition team.
- Support, encourage, respect and never criticize the umpires. Remember these people are volunteers who give up their own time to provide one of the key components of your child’s chosen sport. Without umpires junior sport does not exist.
- Support fun, enjoyment and development and place no emphasis on winning or losing.
- Show your appreciation and respect the efforts of the volunteers, the coach, assistant coaches, manager, parent helpers, umpires and club officials.
- Support the efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities. Bad behaviour and inappropriate actions will not be tolerated.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited at or on junior sporting grounds.